Baldwin Real Estate
Believed to be one of the first structures in what is now Baldwin Borough, the 1830 log house (which was donated in 2003) sits in the municipal complex and is open to the public during business hours. Emancipated as an independent community in 1950, Baldwin has eleven borders and as of the 2010 census there were 19,767 people in the large community. Baldwin Borough is part of the Baldwin-Whitehall School District. Coming in Spring 2019 Baldwin’s library is moving with a $100,000 grant from the Redevelopment Authority.